- Casinos hand out free spin bonuses to attract and reward players. The spins are standard rounds in a specific game.
- Many games have the free spins feature. You trigger it randomly in the game by e.g. getting 3 scatter symbols on the reels.
We have a massive list of free spin casinos here on Bojoko. You can use our ready-made filters or add your own to find the perfect casino for you.
After choosing a free spin casino, you can read what other users and our experts have said about it. Their experiences will help you see what that casino is like.
Every review page has a big green ‘PLAY HERE’ button that will take you to that casino right away. If we have any special bonuses for that casino, the button is the way to get them.
Register an account to the casino by filling out the required information and possibly verifying your email. No deposit free spins are online casinos that accept credit card now yours to use and regular free spins just need a deposit first.
Terms and conditions for free spins
Free spins usually come with some strings attached. The idea is to make players use the winnings on trying out games. These terms are in place to prevent bonus abuse.
- Wagering requirements: How much you need to play before you can withdraw the bonus
- Winning cap and minimum withdrawal: How much or how little you can withdraw regardless of how much you won
- Maximum bet: What is the maximum amount you can bet on a single round
- Restricted games: What games can and can’t be played with this bonus
- Time limits: How long is the bonus available for you to use after you claim it
- Deposit to confirm a banking method: A single deposit needs to be made to verify a banking method
Reading the T&Cs is super important. Here on Bojoko, every casino review lists the Significant terms and conditions. These give you an overall picture of the bonus in question. We explain all the bonus terms in detail on our bonus page.
Deposit to confirm a banking method
Even after completing the wagering, casinos won’t let you just take the money and run. If you got your free spins without a deposit, you need to confirm a banking method for the withdrawal.
In practice, you need to make a deposit and wager the deposit sum at least once. Only then you can withdraw your remaining deposit and the free spin winnings.
This may seem unfair, but it’s a legal requirement and part of casinos’ anti-money laundering practices. However, it’s also a way for casinos to discourage bonus abuse.
Interview: Are free spins important to casinos?
We talked to James Booth, the Acquisition Operations Manager of Lindar Media. Here’s what he had to say about the free spin practices at MrQ Bingo & Slots.
JB: “Our casino is a ‘No Wager’ casino. Wagering in a traditional online casino forces a player to churn through winnings up to 65 times before they can withdraw, which protects the casino and makes it very hard for players to win. Here at MrQ, we’re against this wagering policy and believe that what you win you should be able to keep.
This limits our ability to give away huge bonuses but using Free Spins as an incentive allows our customers to trial the site, see how great it is, and when they do win the cash is theirs to keep. It’s all part of our fair play policy which makes us different in a congested industry.”